Join Michael on a Study Abroad program
Receive full college credit for an amazing adventure into the wine regions.
TYPICAL COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES…
- • Explore wine at the source; from Agronomists (farmers) and Oenologists (winemakers)
- • Discover how grapes are optimally grown and premium wine is made; in the vineyards and wineries
- • Probe the culture of wine; socializing with the Argentines; see how food & wine is integral in their culture
- • Examine how tourism and hospitality works; customer service in action at wineries, restaurants and hotels
- • Critique the culture and dramatic history of the big city life
- • Differentiate the culture of rural life on horseback riding
- • Contribute by actively participating in food preparation and wine parings; with professional chefs and sommeliers
- • Accomplish the principals of tourism photography, defining subjects and use of lighting & composition, and acquire an understanding of how to make a photo communicate a 1000 words
- • Optional: Produce a professional newsletter that we will publish for you, advancing your skills of photojournalism from an award-winning author and photographer
- •• We will open your eyes to things that you never thought about in this life-changing enriching experience
- •• Imagine a Study Abroad trip THIS MUCH FUN… where you get to immerse yourself in eating creative, authentic, mouthwatering foods and tasting spectacular, top-level, delicious wines
To get on the invite list of these Study Abroad programs, or to receive the current programs already planned, just fill out your information below and we will be in contact with you soon.